Wednesday, January 12, 2005

What the Freak's the Matter With Me???

hi...
got home 'round 830 today...
just had my dinner...

i really don't know what's gotten into me...
i feel so low.., down and lonely...
empty...

was it because of the song i heard this afternoon???
was it because it reminded of a movie???
a movie about a good love story...
a movie that could move you..,
and kind'a make your heart melt...
was it really beacuse of that song
and the movie linked to it???
maybe... i just don't quite know...

maybe it's because i really am empty...
perhaps the 'other' me is somehow
making it's way through my day...
maybe.., just maybe..,
i'm tired of living this life...
this lonely life...
i'm tired of being alone...
(parang kanta un ah.?! hehe...)

but what could i do???
i haven't found 'her' yet...
haven't crossed roads with 'her'...
or have i???
maybe 'she's' just somewhere...
'round there, by the corner...
perhaps i have seen 'her'..,
we may have been acquianted..,
i could've passed 'her' on the sidewalk..,
could i have missed my chance...
(parang kanta ulit un ah.?!)

still... how do i know it's 'her'???
how would i know that it's time to take action???
that it's for 'her'... that it's now or never???

well i guess that song really got me..?
maybe that 'love bug' bit me..?
but hey..! how could that be.?!
i ain't in love..!
and besides..,
i am nothing more than a freak...
i am me..!
empty...

No comments: