Monday, March 21, 2005

My so-called 'L.I.F.E.'

sigh...
it's monday again, and how i dislike mondays..! well at least i've only got to go to work for just three days today. it's holy week, and at long last, a longer vacation..!

had a chat with an old friend yesterday. it sure was fun to look back at the past and laugh at things that used to be serious. along with that conversation, we tackled on you know... that 'L.O.V.E.' thing... me still being alone... no girlfriend, no flings, no flirts, no special lady... nothing. not even a 'LIFE'...

why???

'coz my day's a routine. wake up at half past four, prepare myself, take a two and a half ride to work. get stuck in front of a computer for 8 long hours or so, then another two and a half hour ride for home, eat my dinner, watch a little t.v. then sleep...

this is what i do for five days in a row. it only varies when i fail to wake up that early, then i would have to take a train to work. aside from that, nothing more...

'tignan mo, pare, pano ka magkkagirlfriend nyan???'

what a question right??? i ask my self that too... well i guess it's a matter of priority... for now i'm into saving up.., if not spending for myself. and besides.., i do believe i have this 2-by-2 curse... in love for two years, then no love for the next, then in love again, then nothing... well it's a cycle actually... so for this year until the up coming year.., it's no love for me... just my plain old alone me... will that curse fade??? i don't know... who knows right?!?

anyway.., i've got to go... have to do my job now... geesh.., and i thought i'll be a software engineer.., but i turned out to be a 'reverse engineer'... at least there's that 'engineer' word.. hehe.. so.. 'till next blog...

No comments: