Tuesday, March 01, 2005

what a weekend..!

Friday...
its holiday...
19th anniv of the edsa revolution...
so as expected..,
i stayed in bed 'til an hour past lunch...
and glued my self to home movies...

i was quite unproductive...
except that i drove my sister to the supermaket...
and that's all there was on my friday...

Saturday...
wke up early... had to go to the office...
were kinda rushing things there...
came in at 7:30 and left at 7...
so nothing much to tell 'bout that day...

Sunday... at last..!
the day i've been waiting for...
why you may ask..??
well we have this some kinda 'reunion' with my Jimenez clan...
was looking forward to it...
though i didn't expect that we were that 'BIG'..,
and still with others missing...
met some relatives...
got to mingle with them for a little...
t'was only then when i knew that i was one
of the youngest in our generation...
and those others who are at my age bracket
were my nieces and nephews... sheesh..!

had a great fun that day...
in the late afternoon,
had a 'jammin' session with my brother and my cousin priest...
others just sang along...

was really glad that day...
meeting those people within my family tree...
wish i could keep in touch with them...
and kinda hang-out with them...
oh well.. gotta go...
had to get my task done...

No comments: