Wednesday, March 02, 2005

What the freak.??!!??

what's with me..?
why do i feel this again.?
am i empty..?
do i really long for somebody now..?
who could that be???

i've already narrowed my world now...
i've avoided going out at nights...
kept from hanging around...
made myself busy with home movies,
my guitar, and sleep...
locked myself at home...
deprived myself of messengers and friendster...
pulled me out of the 'big-wide-world'
and just mingled with my tiny circles of friends...
(though they don't seem to care anymore..)

i wouldn't want my mind to be floating around again...
wondrin' of a person who doesn't even care that i exist...
never again would i make a fool of myself for such a shallow cause...

but why do feel this way now???
has cold finally taken it's toll..?
am i really empty..???

1 comment:

annkat said...

*toink* *toink*
bkit kc ndi ka n nagYYM??? miss ka na nmin!!! paramdam ka nmn minsan!!! :D:D